Students, you are the heart of #DigitAg! We support more than 100 theses, 150 Masters students and 18 post-doc years.
Are you looking for a doctoral or post-doctoral fellowship? Are you a current or future Masters student? Join us!
Are you a #DigitAg doctoral student? Find out about the opportunities available!
#DigitAg is one of the 10 French Convergence Labs and also the Convergence Lab of the i-site MUSE Montpellier University of Excellence.
Training the engineers and researchers of the future in key fields for digital agriculture and ensuring international outreach, in particular towards the global South. Key missions: fostering linkages between Masters-theses and public-corporate research; and supporting the creation of new training courses, both basic and short.
- Our Graduate School brings together around 20 study courses to train the engineers and researchers of the future in key fields for digital agriculture and to ensure international outreach, in particular towards the global South. These courses are provided by the University of Montpellier, Montpellier SupAgro and AgroParisTech, which you can contact for information and registration. The two main objectives of the Graduate School are supporting the creation of new training courses, both basic and short, and fostering linkages between Masters-theses and public-corporate research.
- Its main objectives? Fostering linkages between Masters-theses and public-corporate research, and supporting the creation of new training courses, both basic and short.
- Our scientific activity is based on interdisciplinary research to prepare the harmonious development of digital agriculture, to assist all farmers.
Find out about our #DigitAg Digital Agriculture community through…
- higher education courses at our Graduate School (Masters and specialised Masters, young researcher schools, doctoral programmes)
- our Master2 internship, thesis topic and post-doctoral opportunities
- our post-doctoral students and their subjects
Master2 internship, thesis and post-doctoral opportunities: their advantages
- A wide variety of disciplines from the “Life sciences”, “Engineering sciences”, and “Management sciences and Human and social sciences” sections are represented [our research areas]. All of the subjects financed by #DigitAg take an interdisciplinary approach to meet the challenges of digital agriculture.
- You will be hosted by the 29 member research units of the founding organisations, most of which are located in Montpellier, but also in Toulouse, Avignon and Rennes, and sometimes in other countries (global South). The #DigitAg member companies also offer Master2 internships.
- You will benefit from #DigitAg scientific support and coordination: seminars, workshops, conferences, researcher schools, summer schools, support from IT developers for doctoral students, etc.
- You will benefit from specific financial support. The details will be provided by your supervisor(s) (two scientists from different disciplines in the case of doctoral students co-financed by #DigitAg and a member establishment).
For all Master2 internship, doctoral and post-doctoral thesis projects: see our offers and contact the person indicated for each offer..
You are already a doctoral student hosted at #DigitAg
During your thesis, take advantage of the numerous opportunities available to you!
- Access to short training courses, researcher schools, community seminars, such as #DigitAgora, and other scientific events
- Links with companies
- Joint supervision of Master2 internships
- Paid sessional shifts shifts[A1]
- Engineers-developers to give impact to the research resulting from your thesis
- Community multidisciplinary network
- #DigitAg international network: post-doctoral and thesis opportunities abroad, mobility, etc.
- See CfP Annual Schedule
and make us a proposal, we will support you in your projects!
contact [AT] hdigitag.fr
See also : you are a researcher