Rodrique Kafando is one of the #DigitAg labelled PhDs
Integration and analysis of massive and heterogeneous data for an intelligent observation/monitoring of the territory
- Start Date: 01/02/2019
- University: University of Montpellier, France
- PhD School: Information Structures Systèmes (I2S)
- Field(s): Computer Science
- Doctoral Thesis Advisor: Maguelonne Teisseire, Tetis, Inrae
- Co-supervisors : Lucile Sautot, Tetis, AgroParisTech, Rémy Decoupes, Tetis
- Funding: Métropole de Montpellier, AgroParisTech, INRAE
- #DigitAg: Labelled PhD – Axis 6: Multiscale modelling and simulation
Keywords: data mining, heterogeneous data, intelligent monitoring
Abstract: This thesis project is fully in line with the Smart City approach. It thus aims to develop skills around “intelligent observation of the territory”.
Observation from various sources of information (collected, measured, interpreted), intelligent because they do not implement not only innovative technologies but also approaches based on the heterogeneity of sources, knowledge extraction from massive data. The integration of heterogeneous data by taking into account the “smart city” ecosystem of the Metropolis (labs, start-ups, collectives, etc.) is based on traditional information (demographic, economic, climatic, etc.) but also on information from projects carried out by the Metropolis. The aim is to show the gain and efficiency of linking data previously managed in silos and organizing the interactions that can result from them.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone : 0766121245