#DigitAg cofunded post-doctorate
Long-term Analysis of Dieback Drivers. Analysis of the determinants of multi-year vineyard dieback trajectories by Bayesian linear regression for functional data
- Starting date: 1st September 2021
- Co-Supervisors: Baragatti Meili (Institut Agro, Mistea) et Nadine Hilgert (Inrae, AbSyS)
- Funding: Numev (12 months) – #DigitAg (9 months)
- #DigitAg: Axe 5 : Fouille de données, analyse de données, extraction de connaissances, Challenge 1 : Le challenge agroécologique, Challenge 3 : La protection des cultures
Keywords: Bayesian statistics – Regression function – Functional data – Bliss method
Abstract: In the last years, the decline in yields and the longevity of vine stocks have been deplored by viticulture professionals in many wine-producing regions. The aim of this postdoctoral fellowship is to diagnose the main determinants of vine dieback (yield and mortality) and the temporality of their interventions, in the regional context of cognac. To develop innovative data analysis methodologies that will enable the same type of databases produced by professional organizations or companies in other regions, in viticulture or in other agricultural sectors, to be processed. Finally, to extend the existing R package (BLISS) with the generic statistical models that will be developed in the project.
Contact: feriel.bouhadjera [AT] inrae.fr – 07 52 23 33 97
Communications / Papers:
Thesis manuscript (link to open access full-text)) : https://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-03134914
Bouhadjera F. , Ould Saïd E. & Remita M.R. (2021). Strong consistency of the nonparametric local linear regression estimation under censorship model. Communication in statistics : Theory and Practice.
Benrabah O. , Bouhadjera F. & Ould Saïd E. (2021). Local linear estimation of the regression function for twice censored data. Statistical Papers.
Bouhadjera F. & Ould Saïd E. (2021). Asymptotic normality of the relative error regression function estimator for censored time series data. Dependence Modeling.
Bouhadjera F. & Ould Saïd E. (2021). Nonparametric local linear estimation of the relative error regression function for twice censored data. Statistics and Probability Letters
Bouhadjera F. & Ould Saïd E. (2021). Relative error prediction: Strong uniform consistency for censoring time series model. Communication in Statistics : Theory and Methods
Oral presentations :
- Consortuim Phenodyn, November 29th 2021, Inrae, Montpellier (France).
- Team seminar (IMAG), October 18th 2021, Montpellier (France).
- Team seminar (LAMAV), May 6th 2021, Valencienne (France).
- Team seminar (Labo. Paul Painlevé), March 2021, Lille (France).
- Team seminar (Labo. Statistique et Optimisation), March 2021, Toulouse (France).
- Team seminar (Labo. Probab. Statist. et Appli.), Febrary 2021, Poitiers (France).
- Team seminar (Labo. Statist. ), Febrary 2021, Strasbourg (France).
- Team seminar (Labo. Probab. Statist. et Appli.), January 2021, Alger (Algérie).
- Seminar of Ph.D students (IMAG), October 2019, Montpellier (France).
- 13th Nord-Pas-de-Calais doctoral meeting in mathematics, September 2019, Lens (France).
- International Conference on Mathematical Modeling and Applications, April 2019, Rabat (Maroc).
- Team seminar (LMPA), March 2019, Calais (France).
- Young researchers’ days (LaPS), December 2018, Annaba (Algérie).
- Team seminar (Labo. Probab. Statist. et Appli.), December 2018, Alger (Algérie).
Seminar of Ph.D students (LMPA), November 2018, Calais (France).