EFITA 2017, European congress dedicated to the future use of ICT in the agricultural, agro-food, bio-resources and biomass sectors, will take place on the 2-6th of July 2017 in Montpellier. This 11th Congress of the European Federation for Information Technology in Agriculture is organized by Irstea and Montpellier SupAgro.
It will also be an occasion to reunite companies and researchers around meetings and stands.
In the same time, EFITA will welcome 2 international workshops : “IN-OVIVE” and “Agrifood system: Process engineering”.
Themes of the Congress
- ICT for agriculture
- Internet, field, farm, companies
- Remote sensing and planning
- Sensors, robotics and electronics for agriculture
- Simulation and models for agriculture
- Food chain and ICT policies in agriculture
- Semantic interoperability and knowledges management
- Bid data, analysis and visualisation
|Contact : email@example.com – Scientists > Orlane Gadet – Companies > Pierre Péré|
EFITA 2017 hosts the international workshops “IN-OVIVE” and “Agrifood system : Process engineering”
The week’s schedule
- Sunday, 2nd July : Welcoming the congressmen and congresswomen for the hackathon #DigitAg Challenge
- Monday, 3th – Wednesday, 5th July : Scientific workshops
- Wednesday 5th July, afternoon : Relationships research – companies. Presentation of new technologies, meetings between researchers and enterprises.
- Thursday 6th : Technical tour of ICT actors in Occitanie region