#DigitAg, the Digital Agriculture Convergence Lab, started in January 2017. It aims to support research actions (particularly with PhDs, master’s grants, summer schools and international exchanges), and to establish an active community about Digital Agriculture. Within this framework, #DigitAg is initiating a campaign to support incoming international exchanges.
The visiting researcher must be hosted within a #DigitAg member unit that has a #DigitAg budget for mobility: INRA, Montpellier University and Montpellier SupAgro (ITAP, TETIS, AGIR, IATE, MIAT, PEGASE, System, GRAPHIK, ZENITH, AMAP, Innovation, LEPSE, MISTEA, MOISA, SELMET, Dynamiques du Droit, IES, CEE-M, LIRMM, MRM, GenPhysSE, G-EAU, AGAP, Emmah).
All host projects must be co-written by the researcher in incoming mobility and the host research unit.
- Download the CFP
- Please fill in the online form
- Deadline: 27th of March 2020
- Contact: Marjorie Domergue, Irstea, marjorie.domergue [AT] inrae.fr
- isabelle.piot-lepetit [AT] inrae.fr – tewfik.sari [AT] inrae.fr
- pascal.bonnet [AT] cirad.fr
- alexandre.termier [AT] inria.fr
- sophie.mignon [AT] umontpellier.fr
- carole.sinfort [AT] supagro.fr
- pierre-yves.vion [AT] agroparistech.fr
- francois.brun [AT] acta.asso.fr
- Marjorie Domergue, Irstea, marjorie.domergue [AT] inrae.fr
- Véronique Bellon Maurel, Irstea, veronique.bellon [AT] inrae.fr