2017-2018: 1st group of PhD Students
- Laura Tomasso: Legal study of digital platforms in the area of Digital Agriculture.
Axis 2 – with Agnès Robin, UM Dynamiques du Droit
- Baptiste Oger: Adaptative Constrained Optimization for Spatial Sampling in Precision Agriculture.
Axis 3 – with Bruno Tisseyre & Philippe Vismara, MISTEA – ITAP, Montpellier SupAgro
- Cyrille Ahmed Midingoyi: Semantic and modular representation of plant growth model using a declarative metalanguage.
Axis 4 – with Pierre Martre, INRA LEPSE
- Léonard Torossian: Metamodeling and robust optimization – application to ideotype design under climatic uncertainty (labelled)
Axis 6 – with Robert Faivre, INRA MIAT Toulouse
- Girault-Bogue Gnanguenon-Guesse: Modelling and viewing relations between agrienvironmental time courses and product quality using a parsimonious Bayesian approach.
Axis 5 & 6 – Challenges 1, 5 & 7 – ED I2S, chez Bénédicte Fontez et Nadine Hilgert, INRA MISTEA
- Corentin Leroux: Pre-processing and zoning within field yield monitor data: Towards site specific nutrient balances (labelled)
Axis 6 – with Bruno Tisseyre, Montpellier SupAgro ITAP
- Ivana Aleksovska: Improve short- and medium-term predictions of agronomic models by better taking into account the uncertainty of weather forecasts.
Challenge 1 – with François Brun, Acta
- Maxime Ryckewaert: Potential of aerial acquisition of high spectral /low spatial resolution information for plant phenotyping (labelled).
Challenge 2 – with Alexia Gobrecht et Nathalie Gorretta, Irstea ITAP
- Gaëtan Heidsieck: Distributed Management of Scientific Workflows for High-Throughput Plant Phenotyping.
Challenge 2 – with Esther Paciti, Inria Zenith Lirmm
- Anis Taleb Bendiab: Optical sensors for the characterization of a spray deposition.
Challenge 3 – with Ryad Bendoula, Irstea ITAP
- Mathilde Chen: Disease risk analysis for wheat and vine by combining regional survey data and local expert knowledge (labelled).
Challenge 3, with François Brun, Acta
- Anice Cheraiet: Experimental and statistical modeling of relations between morphological characteristics of grapevine and spraying deposits: application to precision agriculture.
Challenge 3 – with Sébastien Codis, Acta / ITAP
- Hieu Nguyen Ba: On the use of voluntary feed intake for automatic detection and characterization the response of growing pigs to perturbations (labelled)
Challenge 4 – Jaap Van-Milgen, INRA PEGASE Rennes
- Raphaël Gauthier: Nutritional requirements modelling and precision feeding of lactating sows.
Challenge 4 – with Jean-Yves Dourmad, INRA Rennes PEGASE
- Kevin Fauvel: Data science techniques for a sustainable dairy management.
Challenge 4 – with Alexandre Termier, Inria Rennes Lacodam
- Chloé Alexandre: Use of New Information and Communication technologies for Agricultural Extension and Advisory Services (AEAS): which effects on AEAS conception and provision? Which effects on producers’ learning processes?
Challenge 5 – Axis 1 & 2 – ED EDEG, Guy Faure, Cirad Innovation
- Narjiss Araba: The contribution of digital technology to the implementation of a price guarantee: application to cereal markets with futures and options.
Challenge 7 – with Alain François-Heude,UM MRM
- Julien Lamour: Study and spatial modeling of banana maturity (labelled)
Challenge 8, with Olivier Naud, Irstea ITAP
- Julien Sarron: Spatial estimation of a perennial crop yield in West Africa : mango case study in Senegal (labelled)
Challenges 1 & 8, Eric Malézieux, Cirad Hortsys
- Norontsoa Annie Hanitriniala Andriandralambo: Market information and entrepreneurship of peri-urban farmers in Antananarivo: Comparative analysis of the rice and vegetable value chains (labelled)
Challenge 8 – with Hélène David-Benz, Cirad MOISA
- Léo Pichon: Methods for assessing quality of data coming from high spatial and temporal resolution observations : the case of decision making in viticulture (labelled)
Axis 3, 4 et 6 – Challenges 1 & 6 – ED GAIA, with Véronique Bellon-Maurel, Irstea Ecotechnologies
- Giffona Justinia: Impact of digital development on farm performance and agglomeration dynamics (labelled without funding)
Axis 1 – Challenges 1 & 6 – ED EDGE, with Neija Ben Arfa, LARESS / ESA
- Sarah Valentin: Extraction and aggregation of information from multi-source data for international monitoring of infectious animal diseases
Axis 4 & 5- Challenge 8 – ED I2S, with Mathieu Roche and Renaud Lancelot (Cirad)